Dimex assembles customized power supplies for different applications in which metal objects are heated. Induction heating is a non-contact electric heating method.
TAILOR-MADE AT THE PRICE OF STANDARD PRODUCTION
Benefits of induction heating:
- High power density and therefore very quick heating, high efficiency possible;
- Non-contact heat transfer;
- The ability to heat only a small part of a work piece.
Some applications of induction heating:
- Production of bolts, hooks, ironwork,…;
- Coating installation;
- Pre-heating of moulds;
- Degradation of TV screens;
- Surface treatment;